Stainless Steel Kitchen Rack Manufacturers in Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai & Thane
We “Sheeba Equipments” are among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of an exclusive range of Large Stainless Steel Kitchen Racks in the market.
We make use of finest quality SS Kitchen Rack that is sourced from reliable sources. Before being offered in the market,
our range of Large Kitchen Stand is put across a series of quality checks to ensure superior quality and reliability.
Our range of Large Kitchen Stand can be availed in customized as well as standardized form thereby rendering complete client satisfaction.
Providing you the best range of ss rectangular kitchen rack, stainless steel pipe kitchen storage rack, ss kitchen rack and kitchen rack with effective & timely delivery.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Rack Manufacturers in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane
There is a much wider range available that you may not have considered when thinking about updating the look of your kitchen area. Turn your area into art with these five creative ideas for new stainless steel kitchen racks.
1. Ascending stair spice rack – Put your spices on display with an ascending stair styled spice rack and really spruce up the look of your kitchen counters. These stainless steel racks have three levels of stair and make the ease of distinguishing between your differently labeled jars a piece of cake.
2. Stainless steel peg board shelf – though you tend to see these more in shops, peg boards are designed with the kitchen in mind as well. These little racks are easy to reposition and wipe down. They come in a multitude of sizes and depths for your every need.
3. Hovering shelf – These shelves have more of a traditional look except for the fact that they seem to defy gravity. This feature gives them an unearthly edge over the normal kitchen rack. The only downfall to these shelves is that they normally cannot hold as much weight as a commonly mounted shelf.
4. Woven shelf – This novel idea blends a woven basket with new age looking metal. Thin strips of the steel are painstakingly woven over and under each other and attached to the boarder of the stainless steel shelving.
5. Bent metal outline selves – These shelves take the cake when it comes to creativity. Basically they are formed by taking a four inch strip, or wider, of stainless steel and bending it into the desired shape. Once it has the shape, racks and peg supports may be added to help it hold its form while hanging from the wall and loaded up with goodies.
A most beautiful example of this art can be found in the teardrop design. The raindrop shape hangs from where the two edges meet and the large, bulbous bottom holds the longest bit of shelving.